It is really about making use of what you have. We don’t know about home made things much, but let’s always save the plastic grocery bags from the store. We use them for small garbage can liners and anytime we need to bag up something. Lately, We have discovered that they are perfect to throw stinky diapers in before tossing it outside. Just used to use a diaper pail but man, the reek of week old diapers about knocks me out when we have to open the lid to change the bag.
- Handy Home Storage bags and boxes, we have been using saved up plastic grocery bags to get rid of our daily diapers more frequently. It really started getting really annoying sometimes having to go to the kitchen where we keep our bags just to get one every time needed one for a diaper, though. It couldn’t just keep a stack of them in the room. May be sometimes, but it would be really ugly to have this massive stack on the changing table so it can be decided to make a cute holder for them.
- When Growing up using Handy Home Storage bags and boxes, we always had this fabric bag in our pantry that we could stuff all plastic bags in and just pull one out one at a time when needed one. It’s a great way to make something ordinary look pretty also brighten your the pantry or room.
- This is really so easy to make. We are not a seamstress by any means so don’t we think it is too hard to try.We didn’t even have a pattern for this. We just got our mom’s out and just used it as a template.
All Handy Home Storage bags and boxes, one of these designs are long and tube-shaped, some are really pretty similar but included them for inspiration, fabric choices, method of finishing.
- Dish Towel: Really Super easy to whip up using a dish towel, it features a drawstring top and bottom.
- Made with decorator weight fabric also longer than most, cute ribbon and bow embellishment, elastic top as well as bottom and hangs by a fabric strap always .
- Scrappy: Made with coordinating fabric scraps, it features a fabric strap for hanging also an elastic bottom.
- Fabric Dispenser: It is Quilted patchwork, casing on top and bottom for elastic closure also an elastic loop at top for our purpose.
- Drawstring: The top is always folded over and hangs by a loop of ribbon,also bottom is drawstring style.
- Fabric: Made with some 9 strips of fabric, just one if you prefer solid, has elastic closure top and bottom with coordinating for hanging.
- Hanging Shirt: This is really neat one, made from a discarded woven shirt also hangs from a back loop (like neck open, the bottom of shirt sewn ).
- Elastic closure at top even bottom and features a nice & wide contrast edge, also ribbon loop to hang.
Top section is always open even hangs by a fabric strap, like bottom has elastic closure. Along with Loop For Hanging, a little smaller in size with an open top, also fabric loop for hanging and elastic bottom.